How to remove YouTube logo and title links from embedded video playerYouTube is the world’s largest video sharing site and with every second one hour of video is uploaded. As a blogger you will be sharing and posting more articles. Other than text, embedding a YouTube video tutorial will be greatly useful for your site visitors. With simple embed code YouTube makes us easy to embed a video in to our site. For branding you will decide to remove YouTube logo from embedded video, but there is another reason which you probably don’t know. So we have decided to make a post on how to remove YouTube logo and title links from embedded video.
Related: How to make money with YouTube videos
Remove YouTube logo and title links from embedded videoThe image above is the results you see with normal iFrame embed. With this there are three ways users can jump to YouTube when viewing videos in your site.
- From the bottom right corner YouTube logo
- From the title link above the video and
- From the list of suggested videos when the video finishes
How to remove YouTube logo and title links from embedded video
- Go to YouTube.com and select the video you wish to embed
- Choose share >> embed and grab the Iframe embed code. Make sure to uncheck the “show suggested videos when the video finishes”.
- Grab that iframe code and paste it in to your site.
- In that code remove rel=0 at the end of the YouTube URL (next to question mark ?) and remove allowfullscreen before the closing angle brackets.
- Now paste the following code at the end of the YouTube URL (next to question mark ?). See the image below.
Hope you like this article on how to remove YouTube logo and title links from embedded video. Now learn how to add logo to YouTube videos for branding Please share and comment your ideas below. Subscribe to get more updates from Blog Time Now.